Jenna Lyons Inspired Mother's Day Gifts

Tuesday, April 28, 2015



One of the best gifts I ever received was from my best friend in Law School. Right before our first visit to Costa Rica (ever!) she gave me a beach tote filled with sunscreen, candy, magazines, and books. It was so thoughtful, and was the perfect thing to receive before our trip!

In honor of Mother's Day, I thought I'd put together some Jenna Lyons inspired Mother 's Day gifts centered around our tote for all the lovely ladies in your life. I realize that no woman is just one thing, so certainly you can pick and choose through the options, but I would imagine that any woman would be thrilled to receive our tote filled with goodies! For those of you who want to grab a Jenna for yourself, we are running low on the totes so make sure to get yours before she sells out!


The Design Fanatic 
1.The Jenna Tote// 2. My new favorite design book, I am pouring over every page! // 3. A classic, I still pick this up every month for inspiration // 4. A great design book local celebrity Erin Gates, this reads like a novel and has some great tips that anyone can incorporate into their space 
The Book Worm
1. The Jenna // 2. A fun thriller she won't be able to put down // 3. My favorite read of the year. Grab the tissues for this one. // 4. A reader recommended this to me and I now tell everyone to read it! It's non-fiction but reads like a thriller // 5. I loved this sweet story about a woman who sufferers from temporary amnesia // 6. Who doesn't love a new pair of glasses? These frames from Warby Parker are a favorite of mine

The Baker
1. The Jenna // 2. The coolest rolling pin EVER //3. I love this cookbook from Food 52 // 4. Star Wars pankake cutters... sure to make mom and the kiddos smile // 5. Princess cookie cutters perfect for all the princesses in your life
The Lux Mom
1. The Jenna// 2. The candle on everyone's wish list // 3. I feel like everyone is talking about this shampoo, it's supposed to completely transform your hair // 4. I'm dying to try this mask that is made with actual gold

No comments :